City Energy x M1 Promotion - Present a M1 bill or signal icon at City Energy Life located at Plaza Singapura #03-78, or use the promo code for online purchases to enjoy the promotions. Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other discounts and promotions, or as settlement for outstanding payment to City Energy. Terms and conditions apply, are subjected to changes by City Energy and such changes shall take immediate effect without prior notice. The above promotion is valid till 31 December 2022 ("Promotional Period").
First month $15 off SIM-only Promotion
Exclusive to City Energy Customer Base Only
- First month $15 off SIM-only Promotion is valid for new line sign-ups or port-ins on prevailing SIM-only offers till further notice.
- Customer must sign up online and in physical shop with the exclusive promo code "M1CE15Off" to be eligible for the promotion.
- To enjoy this promotion, Customer must sign up online with the exclusive promo code to be eligible for the promotion. Customers who sign up at M1 Shops must flash the electronic direct mailer to enjoy this promotion.
- Promotion is not valid for Corporate Individual (CORI) customers or customers whose mobile lines are registered under company's name.
- Promotion is limited to one redemption per line and not transferable.
- Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash and other items and are not valid with any other discounts, vouchers or promotions, unless otherwise stated. Any unutilised amount for the offer will not be refunded and cannot be used to offset other promotions.
- All services are subject to M1 registration guidelines, General Terms and Conditions and other applicable specific terms and conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws. M1 reserves the right to vary any term or condition. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.