Terms and Conditions of the Services provided by City Energy Pte. Ltd. (as Trustee of City Energy Trust) ("City Energy")
1. The applicant/company shall ensure the information provided in "Contact Information"and "Billing Address" are accurate and true. The invoice from City Energy will be issued and addressed to the information provided by the applicant/company. City Energy shall not be liable for any dispute or amendment of the invoice.
2. The applicant/company designated representative shall be responsible for seeking and obtaining necessary consent/approvals from the responsible person, occupiers and/or local Authorities in respect of the gas submission.
3. The applicant/company designated representative shall ensure consumer has opened gas account with SP services before application for gas turn-on to the premise.
4. The applicant/company may terminate the service at any time by giving a written notice to City Energy. There will be no refund for the fees paid to City Energy.
5. The applicant/company shall make the payment to City Energy before the application is processed.
6. The applicant/company shall provide ample time for the application process after the payment is made.
7. City Energy shall not be liable for any failure to supply of gas to the premises whatsoever and howsoever caused.
8. City Energy reserve the right to make changes for the services rendered to comply with the Authority regulations without prior notice.
9. City Energy reserve the right to provide a variation order to applicant/company who did not provide due diligence in ensuring completion of work before making appointment with City Energy Officer.