GS 20 IE BIP TG(I) (Condo Model)
There is nothing more satisfying than a hot shower after a long day — with the help of a gas water heater. City Energy offers a wide range of high-quality heating appliances powered by piped town gas.
The benefits of using piped town gas-powered heating appliances include:
Greater Savings: In comparison to an electric storage water heater, a household can save $1200 by using a gas water heater based on a study by NEA.
Carbon Emissions Savings: Using a gas water heater saves an approximately 80% reduction in carbon emissions* compared to the electric storage water heater.
*Source: Based on a study conducted by National University of Singapore (NUS) Prof Lee Siew Eang.
This is an indoor gas water heater model, needs to be installed with a flue pipe to purge the products of combustion to the atmosphere in accordance to the manufacturers guidelines.
- Gas Fired Instantaneous Gas Water Heater
- 20L per min
- Hot water to 4 points of usage
- (GS-20 IE-BIP TG)
- Digital wired remote control
- Hydraulic type pulse ignition
- Forced exhaust
- 220 – 240V / 50Hz rated voltage
Built-in pump – allows for water to be pre-heated in a hot water pipe loop to reduce water wastage especially in larger apartments where hot water usage points are more than 10 meters from the gas water heater.
- The prices quoted is for the supply and delivery of the gas water heaters only.
- You will need to engage the supplier or a Licensed Gas Service Worker (LGSW) to carry out the installation work.
- All installation work is subjected to compliance with the local authorities requirements.