Equipment Type: Gas-fired Water Heater
Various models available
Bronze Headers with Copper Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
• Single bank, straight through design delivers lowest pressure drop. Integral fins have ten times the heat transfer surface of plain tubes.
Indoor or Outdoor Installation
Corrosion Resistant Steel
• Fittings are brushgalvanized against rust. Heat shields are corrosion-resistant steel. Jacket has Polytuf powder coat finish.
• Are totally enclosed for protection. Door is easily removed for inspection and service.
Floating Return Header
• Immunizes heat exchanger to thermal shock.
Tube Sheet and “O” Ring Construction
• Eliminates the repair and maintenance problems associated with rolling tubes directly into a casting.
Interlocking Refractory Panels
• Sealed corners reduce radiation losses.
Stainless Steel Burners
• Maintain precise combustion at all firing rates, burn quietly and won’t clog or corrode.
Slide-out Burner Tray
• Allows easy inspection and service.
• The most dependable ignition method available.
Available for Natural Gas & Town Gas