Equipment Type: Gas-fired Water Heater (Build-in Tank)
Various models available
Features & Benefits
• The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how the Universals compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations. Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 98,000-399,900 Btu/h and have maximum temperature setting of 820degrees celsius.
Space Saver Design
• The short heights and narrow jacket diameters, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
System Sentinel LED Diagnostic System
• Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
• Universals proprietary steel formulation, patented multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
Stainless Steel Burners
• Precision burners, raised port design, are formed from high chromium stainless steel. Each burner assembly slidesout like a drawer for quick inspection and maintenance.
Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper
• Low profile damper minimizes overall product height. Heavy duty vent hood supports are designed to withstand the rigors of installation. Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System
• Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
• Up to 5,000 feet for natural gas; with high altitude certification kit, up to 8,000 feet.
Patented Anode Rods
• Anode design utilizes multiple magnesium rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
Available for Natural Gas & Town Gas